Patient Education Vaseline GermSafe Offers 99.9% Germ Protection
Vaseline has recently launched GermSafe, South Africa’s first germ protection petroleum jelly that keeps 99.9% of germs out.
Germsafe is a triple purified petroleum jelly with added antibacterial actives that keeps germs out to ensure skin stays safe and protected, while locking in the moisture to keep skin soft and smooth. It helps fortify your strongest natural barrier against germs – your skin!
Dull and ashen skin, cracked heels and elbows, bruising and minor cuts are common skin issues that people experience. GermSafe not only moisturises skin but also prevents the spread of germs into your skin, addressing 2 issues with 1 product.
Top Tips for Keeping Germs out.
As you know, germs are everywhere; on school playgrounds, in the garden, on the bus, and especially on hands, so you need to take special care to ensure that your patients are protected!
With Vaseline GermSafe, you can easily keep germs out when you just follow these easy steps:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water, applying Vaseline GermSafe after each wash.
- When coughing and sneezing, put your hand over your mouth to prevent your germs from spreading.
- Apply Vaseline GermSafe to the entire body after daily bath or shower.
- Keep sick children at home so that they do not spread their germs to others at school.
- Apply Vaseline GermSafe to your children before they go out to play soccer or other sports. This will also keep germs out and help protect their skin from grass burns on the field.