Patient Education What a serving of vegetables looks like?
In an effort to ensure healthy living and better health and nutrition, we’ve got the perfect breakdown of a healthy serving just waiting for your clients to tuck in! Be it a cup of raw vegetables or delicious cup of cooked butternut, just one look at our easy to understand infographic will help your clients out.
Here are a few examples of what a serving of vegetables looks like:
- 1 Cup Raw Leafy Vegetables
- ½ Cup Fresh Vegetables (cooked)
- ½ Cup Frozen Vegetables (cooked)
- ½ Cup Tinned Vegetables (drained, cooked)
- ½ Cup (125ml) Pure 100% Vegetable Juice